• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

crossed 2 more off my wanted list.

Jontoad

I should Work at Oakley
Naperville, IL
I picked up a Deep Water Prizm Polar/Gloss Black Holbrook at my local Oakley Vault store Sunday. it was top on my list of pairs i have been wanting since i love the DWP lens and Holbrooks are my go to frames when i am not wearing Xmetals. the sad part is i couldn't find anything on the clearance rack at the Vault i wanted since like always it was buy one get any clearance pair 50% off.

last week i picked up a MotoGP Holbrook (Emerald/Gloss Black) off Ebay pretty cheap.

i sold a Pit Boss II i never wore to help pay for these. i liked looking at that PBII, but it just didn't look right on me so it was time for it to move on. i am really just trying to trim any pairs i don't wear out of the collection and replace them with ones i want and will wear.

this brings the total of Holbrooks i have up to 9 at the moment (but 2 of them are beaters i wear at work). i think the only Holbrook i still want to get now is the Violet Polar/Gloss Black one.

pictures... the last pic is missing my Matte Carbon/BIP holiday Holbrook that is on another shelf. it's also missing my 2 work beater pairs that are in my truck.

dz914.jpg

msf7ed.jpg

5n0u51.jpg

Congrats. I find myself wanting some of the oddest things.... a little variety goes a long way. I hear ya, if you don't like something, it gotta go!!!!!!

Congrats. I find myself wanting some of the oddest things.... a little variety goes a long way. I hear ya, if you don't like something, it gotta go!!!!!!

Im with ya, I even have 1 pair of frogskins!

yup. as time passes i find a pair or two i bought when i was early in collecting that just doesn't get any love after i get something later that i like better or works better. at least you can always get some cash towards the next one by selling it. like when i found out i just can't do white frames and sold my STPL Holbrook even though Holbrooks are my favorite O-matter frame.

yup. as time passes i find a pair or two i bought when i was early in collecting that just doesn't get any love after i get something later that i like better or works better. at least you can always get some cash towards the next one by selling it. like when i found out i just can't do white frames and sold my STPL Holbrook even though Holbrooks are my favorite O-matter frame.

Must of been tough... :focus-97::focus-97:

Nice pickup Jon. That's another pair of Brooks I need, and a friend at work bought them (his first Oakleys) for his pontoon boat on my recommendation and he's now a total O convert.

Great lens!!

Back