• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Crosshair 2.0. GOLD FRAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a Crosshair 2.0, with the gold frame. Preferably with the bronze polorised. but would consider the MPH with warm grey or any other lens combo. PM with any offers, or for a list of possible trades i might have.
Thanks

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nobody? I do have some cool stuff i can trade

Ive only got the newer Crosshair in gold/warm grey

Thanks for your message. I have a those and do like them, but it's specially the 2.0 with the gold and bronze polarised i was looking for.. one just went on eBay but shipping was free in the us, I'm in UK so the import costs alone were putting me at a 30$ disadvantage

Resurrection Bump... anyone know of anywhere i may find a bnib gold crosshair 2.0 with gold... or like new.... 4044-02? anyone? .... ... please??

I also would be interested in replacement bronze pol lenses for crosshair 2.0. bnib or. If anyone has a set , with one is scratched and the other perfect I may be interested as I can source a boxed crosshair 2.0 gold. But one lens is unfortunately scratched. One perfect lens has a 50% chance of doing the job. Ha

Unlocked

Anyone able to help? I'm sure there must be a vault or a shop somewhere that still has a couple pairs of these. Thanks.

I should have bought these when I had the chance...nobody has a pair or can help an Oakley brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.