• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying CROSSHAIR 2.0 - Temple Screws

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a few legit temple screws.

Anyone have any extra hardware laying around?

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Not sure on this but I was under the impression almost all wire kits used the same ear socks and nose piece kits.

Username Hidden said:
Not sure on this but I was under the impression almost all wire kits used the same ear socks and nose piece kits.

Nope. Looked at a set of Crosshair's (originals) on eBay - brand new - & they are absolutely different, both in nose & socks.

You're right.

Have you tried calling Oakley Customer Care?

Username Hidden said:
You're right.

Have you tried calling Oakley Customer Care?

No, but I am going to right about ... NOW! :)

Hahha, cool. Let me know what you find out. Since i have a pair as well, i will likely need replacements down the line.

Username Hidden said:
Hahha, cool. Let me know what you find out. Since i have a pair as well, i will likely need replacements down the line.

PMd

Bump.

I can tell you the Oakley part number for the black Crosshair 2.0 earsocks is 12-236 (rootbeer is 12-237) if that helps with your search at all... :idk: Good luck!

Username Hidden said:
I can tell you the Oakley part number for the black Crosshair 2.0 earsocks is 12-236 (rootbeer is 12-237) if that helps with your search at all... :idk: Good luck!

Good deal, ... thank you, kind Sir.

Back