• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crosshair 2.0

marty mcfly

Oakley Beginner
I have actually obtained 5 pairs of Oakleys since my last post, but for some reason my posts didn't stick...so here is the most recent acquisition. hope this works

IMG_20170323_184558424_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170323_184852661_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170323_184602356.jpg

IMG_20170323_184730777_HDR.jpg

My Crosshair 2.0 are one of my favorite pairs in my collection. If you need new ear socks pick them up quick, I had a hard time finding some about two weeks ago when I tuned mine up with new socks and lenses. Enjoy!

These look dashing in pics, but in reality are a bit bent/warped, scratched and in need of a makeover. I was thinking of doing a total overhaul and removing the original paint and making them matte black. I noticed however that the original finish under the paint is chromed out. (this is not the first metal pair that ive noticed this with) who should I talk to that might have tips on how to repaint them without them looking like a knockoff of a knockoff made by children who never even saw the sun let alone sunglasses? Cuz past attempts with different (now gone) frames haven't been very successful

These look dashing in pics, but in reality are a bit bent/warped, scratched and in need of a makeover. I was thinking of doing a total overhaul and removing the original paint and making them matte black. I noticed however that the original finish under the paint is chromed out. (this is not the first metal pair that ive noticed this with) who should I talk to that might have tips on how to repaint them without them looking like a knockoff of a knockoff made by children who never even saw the sun let alone sunglasses? Cuz past attempts with different (now gone) frames haven't been very successful
Hit up the @X-Man on the X-Metal thread. He refinished glasses. I just had him tune up my juliets and I know he offers matte black finishes. Good luck. If you don't want to do that you could buy a pair of Crosshair SI, they are matte black.

Recently picked up pair of 2.0 Chrome frame VR28 lens. Pretty much flawless condition. I find they are kinda large for my face. Thinking about putting them on the exchange.

Back