• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crosslink float ex

spc_wyer

Oakley Beginner
A couple weeks back I received some prescription oakley's I ordered from the local optometrist office. They are called crosslink float EX. They come with clear and shaded lenses. It looks similar to the crosslink switch and the lenses swap out through a movable nose piece and latch system. I looked these up online to see about future replacement parts and this model is nowhere to be found. Is it possible I bought expensive knock offs, or does oakley only have certain prescription glasses available through dealers?

A couple weeks back I received some prescription oakley's I ordered from the local optometrist office. They are called crosslink float EX. They come with clear and shaded lenses. It looks similar to the crosslink switch and the lenses swap out through a movable nose piece and latch system. I looked these up online to see about future replacement parts and this model is nowhere to be found. Is it possible I bought expensive knock offs, or does oakley only have certain prescription glasses available through dealers?
Hi welcome to the forum! I think for other members to better assist you, please take photos of the frames, including the box. That way they can determine if it's authentic or knock off.

Let me know what parts you are looking for. I'm thinking earsocks MIGHT be the only part you could order from me separately.

I don't think a local mom and pop would deal in fakes. I can still get these.

Screenshot_20170328-175414.png

Chris, the Float may have been discontinued but the Crosslink High Power use the same temples.

https://www.oakley.com/en-us/product/W0OX8117

Let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks Brother.
I can get 8117-01 (not sure if red or black)
I can get 8117-02 (not sure if yellow or black)
I can get 8117-03 (not sure if Navy or black)
I can get 8117-04 (not sure if royal blue or black).... Only model 8117-02 allowed me to order what I believe is both colors. See attached photo.

I can get to you within about two weeks in the USA! Looks the same as Crosslink Float, though I can't verify. It's up to you!

Photos aren't shown for me to fully identify color on parts but the price isn't insane... I gotta charge $21/ pair shipped.

Let me now. Enter into the mind of an oakley junkie.

1546046160715-1959654266.jpg

I can get 8117-01 (not sure if red or black)
I can get 8117-02 (not sure if yellow or black)
I can get 8117-03 (not sure if Navy or black)
I can get 8117-04 (not sure if royal blue or black).... Only model 8117-02 allowed me to order what I believe is both colors. See attached photo.

I can get to you within about two weeks in the USA! Looks the same as Crosslink Float, though I can't verify. It's up to you!

Photos aren't shown for me to fully identify color on parts but the price isn't insane... I gotta charge $21/ pair shipped.

Let me now. Enter into the mind of an oakley junkie.

Dude, they're the same temples. They are also available on the Crosslink Strike, but I think those are discontinued also. I own the OG Crosslink, Sweep, Float and the 0.5's and all the temples are interchangeable even though they are different styles. According to the attached photo they are compatible with the Crosslink Fit too.

I don't know how to match up the part numbers. I did a bit of hunting around and obviously the 0100, ,0200, 0300, 0400 signify differences (like you said the colors) but I don't have a clue to which one goes with what. I'd imagine you'd have better luck contacting Luxottica to find out what PN corresponds to what color.

Here's what I need if you can verify the earsock colors.

2 pair black earsocks for the Float/Strike/High Power Crosslinks
2 pair red earsocks for the Float/Strike/High Power Crosslinks
1 complete temple kit in the color black/black (see attached photo)
Crosslink fit.PNG

Latest Posts

Back