• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

crosslink model help

Jben04

Oakley Enthusiast
Beaufort SC
Hope you guys can help,
I'm trying to find replacement nose pads for my sons prescription oakley crosslinks, already called / chat with oakley, and they said they cant help.
Also checked out their aftersales site " luxottica ", but didnt have the model number, only numbers we have on there are "135" on the arm and the size on the bridge ("52 18" ) looking through their list the closest i could find to what i have is OX8037,but that number is no where on our frames.
Don't really want to go ahead and order somthing that might not even fit, and i'm not 100% sure if all crosslink nosepads are the same.

20210720_143417.jpg

20210720_143404.jpg

20210720_143354.jpg

20210720_143341.jpg

Thanks for the info guys :)
Whats annoying is that when i contacted Oakley, i also asked if there was another nosepad i could use instead , and was told no...:eek:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys :)
Whats annoying is that when i contacted Oakley, i also asked if there was another nosepad i could use instead , and was told no...:eek:
It’s safe to assume the person you are talking to has never even heard of Oakley or used a database before. They answered an ad for employment that morning and will be gone the same afternoon to keep benefits coming in.

Latest Posts

Back