• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crosslinks

Daniel ponder

Oakley Expert
Richmond, Va
I have purchased the crosslinks under the assumption that getting additional parts (stems, nosepads) wouldn't be an issue. I called oakley and they said to check around at the O stores and the optometrists may have them too. I checked with the place I bought them at , 3 O stores (called) and lens crafters. Apparently they do not carry additional pieces for customization or are able to order them. Besides buying another set of frames for additional pieces/colors I am out of luck it appears. Does anyone know of any other avenues or ideas? I searched the forums and didn't see anything out there so I am not sure how prevalent these are.Thanks.

yeah i discovered the same thing. i bought mine and thought i could swap stuff out..but as you say, we're outta luck. seems kinda deceiving on oakleys part actually.

there are some temples on ebay but not cheap and i dont know about the quality.

i have these also and have stopped wearing them, Oakley had a full blown advertisement showing how customizable these frames would be then never put out any of the parts. Lens crafters said they could get me a set for like $75 PFFT.

Worst money spent on oakley in a long while

No, only one set wore out in a year of heavy use in some sweaty conditions. I just got extra because i have 2 pairs i rotate and one for work.
I returned the first set.

Call warrenty. I have had 5 warrenty sets sent to me.

Ive called warranty about 5 times and they said i had to go to an authorized dealer, i even have another thread about it. The authorized dealer quoted me $75 to warranty. I cant even wear mine anymore on account of my rubber being messed up

Ive called warranty about 5 times and they said i had to go to an authorized dealer, i even have another thread about it. The authorized dealer quoted me $75 to warranty. I cant even wear mine anymore on account of my rubber being messed up
What color do you need.

Back