• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crowbar Snow Goggle

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
Haven't been in the snow scene for a few years, so I'm out of date with current goggle models. I'm planning to buy the London Police Crowbar Goggle and switching the lens for the newer Prizm rose, my question here is, has the crowbar changed size or design lately?
I'm asking this because I noticed the A frame changed, and I don't want to go and buy a new lens that won't fit the Crowbar goggle. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks O bros!

Afaik it is still the same. Prizm Rose is Imho the best general purpose lens Oakley has ever made so great choice.

Afaik it is still the same. Prizm Rose is Imho the best general purpose lens Oakley has ever made so great choice.
Thanks for the info, I'll take my chances and see how it goes. I was planning to replace my A frame pink lens which cracked when I face planted (long story), but since there are no A frame 1 lenses anymore I will replace the whole thing. I really like the new prizm lenses, but my personal favorite is the Sapphire lens, especially if you are wearing the Flight Deck goggle, frameless + mirror effect = Awesomeness!

Thanks for the info, I'll take my chances and see how it goes. I was planning to replace my A frame pink lens which cracked when I face planted (long story), but since there are no A frame 1 lenses anymore I will replace the whole thing. I really like the new prizm lenses, but my personal favorite is the Sapphire lens, especially if you are wearing the Flight Deck goggle, frameless + mirror effect = Awesomeness!

I normally wear Airbrakes or Canopies. Prizm jade, torch and black look awesome, but I use Rose the most. Frameless feels a bit more delicate (probably just in my head), but look cool :cool-20:

No the Crowbar hasn't changed at all. I believe though last year was the last season they were making the crowbar. So I would not wait to long for prizm lenses and they will be sold down soon

No the Crowbar hasn't changed at all. I believe though last year was the last season they were making the crowbar. So I would not wait to long for prizm lenses and they will be sold down soon
I actually bought the lens before the goggle lol, but now they are both on their way, hopefully I'll have a sweet set for winter!

Back