• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crowd-source Designed - Lets Take It Back To Sculptural Art Wrapped In Science.

PLEASE none of this.....

It may cause something like this......
crosseyedyoungmanthumb2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that monocle idea is awesome. its things like that we want to build off. is there any way we can design a shield lens to sit like a twin-monocle? ive never worn a monocle so i dont know the dynamics of it but that would be pretty mad too
Not sure if a shield monocle can be pulled off but the thought of having to cut the lens just gave me another idea.

Picture this:

A shield lens chopped up into three parts. Left orbital, nosebridge and right orbital. They'd be separated and held together with hard wire at certain points to retain its shape. My wife watches Project Runway and the other day one of the designers made a jacket that had a similar effect that was outstanding. I'll draw a pic if possible even though my art is terrible.

But in regards to "out there" ideas, how far do we want to go? Like FearGear said, there are some ideas are just too whacked out. LOL

I think Oil Rig lenses would be cool too. The rectangular shape looks more aggressive.

Like I said not that I would do this myself, but trying to think of stuff that might be cool.

Wouldn't that leave a small gap in the lenses that would allow light to get through?
I would be more like wearing a pair of wires when it's all said and done. I only used the shield lens as the idea because all that needs to be done is cut up and have wires installed.

Latest Posts

Back