• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crowded Case

obiwan

Oakley Enthusiast
Even though I just picked this case up a couple of weeks ago, I feel like it is too crowded and am thinking of getting a second spine case.

IMG_0725.JPG

Thoughts on the layout, density of display?

Maybe you should unload a few pairs **wink wink**, hehe. That top shelf looks especially heavy!! LOL, j/k obiwan. I'd say an additional case is the answer, hehe.

I think it looks good. The only thing that stands out to me is that almost everything is on a 3 tier display stand with earstems extended, which may make everything look a bit crowded (on top of of one another). I still think it looks good. Either way, you will still need an additional case pretty soon anyway (if you continue your buying spree).

Off topic, 4th shelf down...all the way over to the right, there is a 3 tier of MDs. What is the middle pair above the Whiskeys?

I think it looks good. The only thing that stands out to me is that almost everything is on a 3 tier display stand with earstems extended, which may make everything look a bit crowded (on top of of one another). I still think it looks good. Either way, you will still need an additional case pretty soon anyway (if you continue your buying spree).

Off topic, 4th shelf down...all the way over to the right, there is a 3 tier of MDs. What is the middle pair above the Whiskeys?
10W40 Dogs

definitely too crowded bro - you need a second display or you can sell me some pieces :eek:))

NICE COLLECTION!

Latest Posts

Back