• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crush watch (original) possible fault (please help!)

Oakley Jim

Oakley Enthusiast
I've attached a video I took earlier on opening the package as I noticed the second hand wasn't making the usual motion.

As you can see, it doesn't tick every second but every two seconds but it covers the correct distance. I was curious as to whether this is an intentional Oakley quirk or if it's a problem with the mechanism and, if so, if I can get it fixed as I really don't want to send it back because it's in immaculate condition (at least for a 14-15 year old watch) otherwise!

I've attached a video I took earlier on opening the package as I noticed the second hand wasn't making the usual motion.

As you can see, it doesn't tick every second but every two seconds but it covers the correct distance. I was curious as to whether this is an intentional Oakley quirk or if it's a problem with the mechanism and, if so, if I can get it fixed as I really don't want to send it back because it's in immaculate condition (at least for a 14-15 year old watch) otherwise!

Battery issue. When was the battery last changed?

No idea, I only received it today and the guy included very little info on the listing but I'll try to find out! I've got a few other Oakley watches I've had for years with dead batteries but never experienced this before.

Back