• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crushed. Literally.

teach42

Oakley Expert
Had these since 2005. Don't know what happened, but my kid's friend found them on the ground in the alley. Must have fallen out and gotten run over or something.

So bummed. I'm assuming there's no chance to repair these. But would the parts be useful to anyone else? Like an organ donor?

Sigh. Time to hit the classified I guess :(

Juliet.jpg

The arms and bridge might be salvageable!

at least you know what happened to them! But sorry that happened! I’m sure you can find one once you meet the exchange section standards.

You might have usable ear stems left.

Looks like the nose bridge got deformed during the compression.

For what it’s worth, it’s inpressive to see some properly broken. Since you have had them for so long, would follow @Hed568 advise and look to make them into a unique display piece.

Lots of Juliet’s come up in the exchange, you should find a replacement........ +35 more in there :)

You might have usable ear stems left.

Looks like the nose bridge got deformed during the compression.

For what it’s worth, it’s inpressive to see some properly broken. Since you have had them for so long, would follow @Hed568 advise and look to make them into a unique display piece.

Lots of Juliet’s come up in the exchange, you should find a replacement........ +35 more in there :)
Ok, you aren't the first to mention turning them into a display piece. Example? Can't even imagine!

I’d have them in a display with the broken one hanging and the other one is sitting all perfect

Back