• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

crypto...

zedicus

Oakley Enthusiast
like on coinmarketcap.com
anyone invest here? or maybe have a small hobby miner?
and would you consider taking payment for an item in crypto?

I have a fair amout, Bit, Lite, Ripple, about 1/3 of my current Oakley expenditures:oops:.
Long term investment!
Diversification baby!
Stocks, Gold bullion, crypto, Oakley, Art.
SHOP, TWLO, SQ, WIX, PAYC, CRM.

I got on board with eos in the dollar range. Hit 23 at one point.
That libre looks interesting

Don't forget real estate!
I have a little litecoin too. And whatever bitcoin nonsense forks I haven't bothered to split off
Sold the house, living in a carefree APT now. Needed those weekends back. Its Cali though, killing me to live here.

Cryptocurrency scams are unfortunately all too common these days, and it's important for people to educate themselves on how to spot and avoid them. One of the biggest red flags is any investment opportunity that promises unrealistically high returns with little to no risk. For example, if someone promises you guaranteed 500% return on your investment in just few weeks, it's almost certainly a scam. One of the best ways to avoid cryptocurrency scams is to stick with reputable exchanges and platforms that have a track record of security and reliability. It can be tempting to try out new and unknown platforms that promise lower fees or faster transactions, but these are often the ones that scammers will target.

Back