• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crystal Orange Holbrook Twins

crazywayne311

I should Work at Oakley
757 VA
I lucked out and got my first pair from @Steven Goldberg but just scored another set of these things!

Currently I have one pair with Ruby Iridium Polarized and another with Fire Iridium Polarized.

I’ve always loved Ruby and I think the Fire flows better with the frames...either way I’m kinda stoked to have two pairs of these :)

B50105BB-239A-4B12-8BA3-F64C6156DD9E.jpeg

A7CC9D3B-37AB-4A97-8EAB-5A36B97D71B6.jpeg

D1590C9E-0EBB-454C-91C9-E41A066C72B8.jpeg

I sold them not too long ago. I got a few sets (used) lying around though...the ice polars are meh but I have grey and black iridium polars in decent shape haha I would say 7-8/10

This is the first time I’ve seen these Crystal Orange Holbrooks and wow they look amazing! I’m from The Netherlands and the “national color” here is orange so Oakley should definitely put these orange frames for sale in my country.
Personally I like fire iridium more in this frame than ruby, it matches the frame better. 24K also looks so good in this frame. 24K is so reflective and in your picture it looks like the right lens is almost a green-ish kind of yellow, or is this the reflection?
d2da4e14-6b46-41e5-b17c-59e359d34bf1-jpeg.jpg

I think fire is the better match for the frames bc it does show some orange. The ruby shows a tiny bit of orange at angles but yes it’s ruby and I love ruby. The 24k is super reflective and I think the green is from the blue car and the surrounding scenery. But I didn’t know your country’s color is orange that’s kinda cool.

Back