• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crystal Red M-Frames

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
These things caught my eye about a week ago. I didn't think they would still be around when I came back but I remembered the M-frames probably aren't too popular...On the other hand I tried them on and absolutely love the fit. Not crazy about the lens cut however it works fine I think.

I gave them a real test drive today. Wore them to classes and went running with them for a couple miles. All day comfort. Simply awesome.

tumblr_ma59xijcrz1rbptugo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ma59xijcrz1rbptugo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ma59xijcrz1rbptugo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ma59xijcrz1rbptugo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ma59xijcrz1rbptugo5_1280.jpg

Nice pair! I'd suggest Hybrid for you if you don't like the Sweep lens, but those aren't too bad.

I couldn't stand a crystal red Radar, but I bet I'd love an M Frame in that color! If you want to let it go give me a shout.

I was slightly annoyed when the sales rep tried to sell me crystal red holbrooks. I'm just like no... I came here to buy another pair of running glasses. And I will give the hybrid a try! Sweep will do for now. I feel like a track star from the 1990s now. :cool:

Hey, I would like to know of you may sell this pair. I lost mine and I am quite desperate. Thanks

Welcome to the forum. This thread is 3 years old as of the last response. I doubt you are going to have luck on this specific thread.......but you can hope.