• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cube stand

Well he will be sitting on it for a long time. The lock is missing and whoever buys it probably will have a cube and I don't think there are a lot of people that have cubes in one area. I made a stand for mine because I knew I would never find one.. Plus I paid 150.00 for my cube.

I agree 500 is definitely too high, maybe if it included a tower :D.

Funny though how a lot of people say the cubes are harder to find, Ive acquired 3 cubes and a countertop over the past 2 years but I've been looking for a tower for years with no luck ( or I have luck and someone wants $1000 for it ). o_O

I'd check back with the seller in a month and see if he still has it. Might take 6 months to get him down to a reasonable price though.

I realize it's the cube stand your trying to deal on ;), I can't see it moving at that price though. I was just commenting on the post from reggavegga about not many cubes in one area. I'm sure he will keep dropping his price though so I'd keep checking with him.

I paid $100 for a cube and one of those pedestals last year. It's like everything else, be patient and you'll find one at a price you can live with.

Latest Posts

Back