• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cube watch display

The cube is a perfect case for watches, that's how I did the MM's, I need to get another case for the Hollow Points

Beezkneez2.JPG

I wish I had the risers or shelves that came with these, has there been any that have come up for sale recently or has anybody seen any?

That is cool Swamp Donkey, it looks like yours is a hair smaller. Don't think I've seen that size before. Nice display and MM's! Feel free to post up some pics of the HP's too, we always like pics. :)

I haven't seen any risers for sale, but haven't really been looking to much either. I wonder if @Spenc or @SiRacer420 could make you something? I only got one each with the 2 cubes I picked up.

That is cool Swamp Donkey, it looks like yours is a hair smaller. Don't think I've seen that size before. Nice display and MM's! Feel free to post up some pics of the HP's too, we always like pics. :)

I haven't seen any risers for sale, but haven't really been looking to much either. I wonder if @Spenc or @SiRacer420 could make you something? I only got one each with the 2 cubes I picked up.

I think that’s the “Tastemaster” display. It’s smaller than the cube and the does not come of the pedestal.

I haven’t seen any shelves for sale but I may have extras. Mine came with several. @Swamp Donkey if you can measure the holes and see how many mm wide they are I’ll see if the cube stands will fit.

I think that’s the “Tastemaster” display. It’s smaller than the cube and the does not come of the pedestal.

I haven’t seen any shelves for sale but I may have extras. Mine came with several. @Swamp Donkey if you can measure the holes and see how many mm wide they are I’ll see if the cube stands will fit.
Well I just bought a cube 3.0 online yesterday that did not have any shelves in it either so if they do not fit in the small one I will use them in this new cube when it arrives. If you are willing to sell them I will take all that you have and would be most grateful.

went ahead and measure the one I have and it is around 25mm on center hole to hole

Well I just bought a cube 3.0 online yesterday that did not have any shelves in it either so if they do not fit in the small one I will use them in this new cube when it arrives. If you are willing to sell them I will take all that you have and would be most grateful.

went ahead and measure the one I have and it is around 25mm on center hole to hole

Making some wouldn’t be too hard. You just need a flat piece of acrylic cut and then you can either glue or drill holes in the acrylic for the metal rods to attach. Just make sure the rod is the correct diameter for the holes. That’s pretty much how the oem shelves are made.
076c7de84fc3decafde4b62724045c2a.jpg

Top down
b6363d150728f53d8411f96adfcb8b3f.jpg

Yea it is a bit smaller than the cube, holes are same spacing though. I guess the smaller one came with no Oakley badging, I put the red logo on there.

Compare 2.JPG

Compare.JPG

Latest Posts

Back