• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cult89 Collective Order

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

http://www.juleye.nl
The Netherlands
I am in the opportunity to place an order for current Oakley model.
They are the models that are available at www.oakley.nl. The order will be placed and shipped in September (so we still have some time).

I am willing to give you guys the opportunity to lift with me on this order. So if you are looking for a specific pair please put it down in this thread.

Prices will be the MSRP as stated on Oakley.nl minus 25%.

Shipping costs are:
€7,- within the Netherlands
€15,- Within Europe
€26,50 Outside Europe

Payments have to be done up front.

Deadline is August 25. Payments will be asked for the week after that (Payments have to be done between August 25 and September 1).

If you need warranty I cannot recommend this shop! Bought an Oakley Twitch and the polarized layer is getting loose. No warranty cause it is normal wear and tear! Production failure I guess.

As explained in our e-mail conversation, 1.5 years after purchase and the lenses show wear, that is often the cause because of contact with skin-oils, salt sea winds and eventual hair-care products. Therefor this does not fall under warranty.

Haircare products with their chemicals have lots of influence on the lens coatings, as do skin oils etc. This is often caused by the way the glasses are maintained and cleaned.

You've explained but I never use hair products don't live near the sea and always clean them with fresh water. I am wearing Oakley sunglasses since 1993 and I've never experienced something like this. Besides warranty is 2 years not 1 we live in Europe not USA. It is a production failure. You can't hide behind your own rules. Your buyers have rights too.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back