• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cult89 Last Months Updates And More

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

http://www.juleye.nl
The Netherlands
It's time for the monthly Cult89 round-up. I will monthly post what we have had as new additions to the shop and put other relevant news regarding Cult89 in this monthly round-ups.
They will not only be shop-updates, but also news about the blog etc.

But first I will start with some shop news though ;)

Last month a lot of new additions have been put in the shop. Vintage, modern and discontinued models/ colorways and parts.
The Models that have been added are:

Modern styles
Bottlecap
Canteen
Conduct
Crosshair
Fives 3.0
Flak Jacket (including a nice UK exclusive colorway)
Monster Dog (more colorways to follow)
Monster Pup
Radar
Twitch
Warden (Trigger)
Whisker (Titanium)

Vintage styles
2nd. gen. M-Frame
1st. gen. Eye Jacket

Vintage parts
2nd. gen. M-Frame earstems
1st. gen. M-Frame earstems
Vintage M-Frame center

Collectibles
Chrome Bobhead Keychains

To be added soon
So if there's something of your interest in this list, shoot me a pm. And I can reserve it for you and not put it on the shop ;)
Gascan Ruby Clear lenses
Lens-sample cases, with samples
RX lens shape sample cases, with samples (extremely unique)
H.I. Persimmon Splice lenses
Vintage Frogskins

And well, there have been added some nice other colors of the other models available :)
-----

As many of you might have noticed, the homepage has been changed drastically. It has been transformed to a blog where I will also post shop-updates. But more important; hints & tips regarding Oakley. And Oakley video-reviews, for these video reviews there also is the new Cult89 YouTube channel: Cult89nl - YouTube

And of course, the action where you can win a 10% discount coupon by subscribing to the Cult89 twitter of Facebook is still valid.

The next weeks some nice tips will show up on the blog. For example how you can preserve your unobtanium earsocks and nosebombs from wearing out and becoming too sticky. And some more video reviews.

i might be interested in buying one of these womens frames as a gift for my mother. Ill let you know when i have the fundings...

Hi

Do you sell the Flak Jacket black to persimmon transition lenses on their own?

I already have 4 pairs of Flaks and don't think I can justify buying another pair!

Cheers.

Karen

By checking all the frames while making pictures I found one eternal in crystal pink with g20 lenses that has a very small flaw in the frame. Not really notable, but it is there. This one will be sold with extra discount and I will offer it up here first.

Price: €20,- ex. shipping. If interested, please send me a PM.

Back