• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cult89: New Sections Added And New Product Announcements

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

http://www.juleye.nl
The Netherlands
It has been some time since the last shop update has been posted here. But there we are again!

At first I would like to thank everyone for the trust in my store. And the orders that keep coming.

As of today we have a new section added to our shop, called “factory seconds”. In this section even more discount applies to our products than we already apply to our products.
Make sure to check out this section here: Factory Seconds : Cult89, Express Yourself!

Also we have some nice Nanowire 1.0′s and Ice Pick’s available in the store. I hope to be able make a Nanowire video-review this weekend. So stay tuned for that!

For the Nanowire have look here: Oakley Nanowire 1.0 : Cult89, Express Yourself!
And the Ice Pick can be checked out here: Oakley Ice Pick : Cult89, Express Yourself!

Also I want to announce some products that will arrive within a short time for the store. And give you guys the scoop on this, so if there's something of your interest I can reserve them for you before they even come available in the store.

They will be the following models:

Antix:
- France Country Flag edition

Fuel Cell:
- England Country Flag edition
- Spain Country Flag edition (Only one will come!)

Jupiter
- Clear/ Violet Iridium

Jupiter LX
- Black Pattern/ Grey (03-283)
- Black Pattern/ Grey (03-762)
- Troy Lee Signature Polished Black/ Grey

i have get a frame on your store ,is there one month, for Mframe first gen blue . super cool !!

Back