• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Curious about OTT's

Hey forum, I have seen a lot of other members OTT on here and would love some of my own. I'm curious what's a decent price for these and if someone had a pair they were willing to part with?

Sorry if this post is not in the right place I didn't know where to put it lol.

Depends on the condition, and whether if they come with or without a box/papers. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd say the ballpark of 350 Is a good price for the glasses in good condition with the box & papers, though I know there are people here who have been lucky enough to get just the glasses for as low as under 100.

"decent price" is a very fluid term.. I got two pairs of unworn OTT's for 320$ about two months ago.. If you ever find a pair, jump on it, but, anything above 350-400$ is in my opinion too much.

I got mine for 325. I feel that's fair. I wouldnt let them go for any less, but value is probably only going to go up

Sorry to jump on and invade your question, but i have a query about the OTTs.....every pair ive seen has the black padding on the inside of the frame, yet mine doesn't. Is that a Gen1 / Gen2 issue?

So I must have the Gen1 OTTs.....and I believe the fire iridium colouration is different too? Are the Gen1s more sought after than the Gen2s?

Back