• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Curious about USPS delay.

Amak.2DK

Double Down Kings
Hey everyone,

I recently won a Oakley Watch on EBay and had it ship to my friend house. Originally tracking mention that package was suppose to arrived on April 13 @ 9PM. Now it has been delayed to April 14 @9PM, I know Im just nervous and read so many horror story of the lost package and experience once before.

Is USPS reliable or they have gotten worst over the course of time?

111446BE-BCE4-45A1-A6AD-96DA3FBDC230.jpeg

611BC698-0839-4F90-851E-6C3699CD81A3.jpeg

Gotten worst because of COVID

1 time a seller shipped my item and paid for 1 day shipping and it ended up getting here in 2 weeks

2-3 day priority mail has been taking about a week. So it also depends how seller shipped. My last pair seller sent the cheapest he could, and it took almost two months to get to Hawaii from California. If tracking has been showing movement, then I wouldn't worry too much about it.

2-3 day priority mail has been taking about a week. So it also depends how seller shipped. My last pair seller sent the cheapest he could, and it took almost two months to get to Hawaii from California. If tracking has been showing movement, then I wouldn't worry too much about it.
True! Your item probably took a tour around the world before it reached you 😂

USPS has not been bad here in the Southeast US, but i have had packages expected date bump
and jump expected delivery dates a day forward or back here and there in the last couple of months. a day or so variance is not too abnormal. it is disappointing af when youre expecting something and it takes an extra day or two, for sure, but no need to be concerned if the package transit path makes sense.

If you're waiting on a beater pair you got cheap off ebay auction, then waiting would be like "Late? No problemo". But if you're waiting for your newly customized R1, then it can't get to you fast enough. Lol.

Back