• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Curious about USPS delay.

2-3 day priority mail has been taking about a week. So it also depends how seller shipped. My last pair seller sent the cheapest he could, and it took almost two months to get to Hawaii from California. If tracking has been showing movement, then I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Wow, from the sounds of it. USPS isn't the same, I know I would be frustrated waiting for two months for the item to arrived. Been in the same situation with Half.com (ebay other business) and waited quite a long time for books to arrive.

Wow, from the sounds of it. USPS isn't the same, I know I would be frustrated waiting for two months for the item to arrived. Been in the same situation with Half.com (ebay other business) and waited quite a long time for books to arrive.
It started last year because of the Covid thing. But it is actually better than last year. Right now I say about half the mail is arriving on time, and the others maybe a day or two late. That most recent one that took almost two months was sellers fault for using cheap shipping.

Back