• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Curious about values

The_Grizz

Oakley Enthusiast
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hello all, have a few items that I found cleaning up the house today, and I'm curious as to what they're worth.

The black jacket was given to our business one time when we were ranked as a top 10 independent Oakley dealer in our region and did get worn by me in high school during the '90's. The green corduroy ball cap has also seen some significant wear, as the center of the brim is apparently broken. The X-metal beret has seen very minimal wear, and has primarily been in a box for the past 20 odd years. The Crimson ball cap has also seen very minimal, if any, wear. I believe it was my dad's at one point, but he's not a big hat wearer normally, so I doubt if he ever even wore it.

Last edited:
:)
Just posted in another thread about it.
I'm not opposed to selling it, but on my original question, what's it worth? I found one on eBay right now for $200+, but it looks like it's never been on anybody's head but Bob in the pictures. I'm most curious about the jacket. I've never seen another one like it.

Last edited:
I'm not opposed to selling it, but on my original question, what's it worth? I found one on eBay right now for $200+, but it looks like it's never been on anybody's head but Bob in the pictures. I'm most curious about the jacket. I've never seen another one like it.
Lmao $200. Maybe $100 but that's mint with tags

Back