• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Current Prices Of Juliets

I assume you're looking at ebay? Those prices tend to be inflated, partly due to recovering the ebay fees, partly from greed.

If you hang around long enough to access the exchange here (15 posts and two weeks membership, or purchase a premium membership for immediate access), you'll find things more reasonably priced.

But you won't find a complete set (including box and coin) for under $300. Remember, MSRP for Juliets started around $300; used pairs sold for less while you could still buy them new from Oakley, but now that they're discontinued and collectable, they go for more.

But occasionally an unboxed "fix 'er upper" will pop up on the exchange for under $300. You just have to be on the ball to get them first... Otherwise expect to pay $300 - $350 for an unboxed pair that doesn't need some sort of repair (tuneup, lenses, and / or rubbers) .

And sometimes somebody local will post a pair on CL, not knowing what they're worth. But you have to be careful because there's a lot of fakes out there, some pretty good...
I appreciate the reply! Yeah I've been looking on ebay a lot. The prices do seem to be better on here. 400 would even perk my ears for a good pair, i think that's what i paid for mine new in 2006. It would be nice to have the box and coin, but I'd be wearing them not displaying, so it's not imperative. I'm thinking about going premium so I can get on the exchange.

I appreciate the reply! Yeah I've been looking on ebay a lot. The prices do seem to be better on here. 400 would even perk my ears for a good pair, i think that's what i paid for mine new in 2006. It would be nice to have the box and coin, but I'd be wearing them not displaying, so it's not imperative. I'm thinking about going premium so I can get on the exchange.

Speaking of, a "fix 'er upper" pair was just listed for $230, though you'd pay a minimum of $120 bringing them back to life...

I sold mine recently for 260 which was pretty cherry and very useable lenses. There are deals here that are way better than eBay.

My last Juliet was a few months ago here on the forum Carbon complete with BIP lens $300.00 IIRC
My last E bay purchase was a Polished pair with No coin or box needed tune up but lens were perfect for $200.00
And a really destroyed pair of Carbons from e bay $115.00 needed refinished and nose bridge and rubbers and lens. Will be a Ferrari theme when completed Thanks X man

I'm starting to look for Juliets again. My first pair made it through a year in an active combat zone (in 2006 when you could buy them anywhere) only to be lost on a trail.
Since you are prior service I'll be happy to take care of you. PM me with your expectations and we'll take care of this. If you hang around for a while and enjoy the site and the community then become a premium member and give back.

Back