• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom 3D lenses

I'll find the website for you they are based in Australia.
I believe I've seen that site once. What tint and type polar on non polar have you taken? And of course are you satisfied with your lenses? I was planning to buy them but I was hesitating. Would be nice to have a review from you.

Hey rzurzel, the lenses are really good I went for the extreme black mirrored, I would prefer to have genuine Oakley lenses but hard to find. I've added photos.

Sunglass Lenses

IMAG1834.jpg

IMAG1831.jpg

Hey rzurzel, the lenses are really good I went for the extreme black mirrored, I would prefer to have genuine Oakley lenses but hard to find. I've added photos.

Sunglass Lenses

View attachment 211130

View attachment 211131
Hi David thank you very much for the pics. Im planning to cut lenses for my 2nd gen jackets but depends on the budget and good will of local optician. If the idea will fall I'll go for the Australians. Anyway I'll get a pair of 1st gen lenses for my brother since his started to havìgbubble under

Sunglass Lenses

View attachment 211130

View attachment 211131
Hi David. I know they are hard to find :/ I'm planning to cut oakley lens to my pearl jackets but the whole idea depends on the budget and kindness of local optician who would have to cut the lens. For sure I'd like to take a pair of 1st gen like You did to make a gift for my brother who desperately need them. Glad to hear that you like those lens. By the way is this the site?

Oakley Racing Jacket Generation 1 Replacement Sunglass Lenses - Vented Lenses - Pre 2006 - 65mm Wide

Back