• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Aftermarket Laser Engraved Lenses

Hey everyone, I've been an oakley collector for years. On the side I do a lot of hobby work and recently picked up a laser engraver for some projects. I got the idea to engrave lenses like Oakley does. I was pretty successful and thought you guys may be interested in this service? The picture I uploaded is of a Florida Gator on the Florida Gator Minutes. I did this logo and you can see the detail. It looks much better in person! Thought this service could help offset the money i spent on the machine! Ha. So my thought is, 20.00 for a single engraving on one lens. That includes setup and everything. Just PM me the details you want. Any copies of the same logo would be just 5.00 dollars extra. Let me know if you guys are interested! by the way.. these look way better in person. Much more crisp.

View attachment 75216
View attachment 75217

Do you still offer engraving?

Hey everyone, I've been an oakley collector for years. On the side I do a lot of hobby work and recently picked up a laser engraver for some projects. I got the idea to engrave lenses like Oakley does. I was pretty successful and thought you guys may be interested in this service? The picture I uploaded is of a Florida Gator on the Florida Gator Minutes. I did this logo and you can see the detail. It looks much better in person! Thought this service could help offset the money i spent on the machine! Ha. So my thought is, 20.00 for a single engraving on one lens. That includes setup and everything. Just PM me the details you want. Any copies of the same logo would be just 5.00 dollars extra. Let me know if you guys are interested! by the way.. these look way better in person. Much more crisp.

View attachment 75216
View attachment 75217
Hey Ed, new member here.. Looking to have you engrave 9 letters in cursive on 1 lens.

Latest Posts

Back