• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Antix Q

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
I was looking for a custom Antix to buy, and noticed they really cut down on the frame color options to three, clear, polished black, and brown smoke. There used to be more options but they seem to have been discontinued. Does anyone know why? i thought this was odd.

dont know, in the stores they still have ghost text, brown smoke. matte black and metallic red

Probably because Antix is starting to slowly be fazed out. Its an older lifestyle frame that could easily be replaced by something, ie Batwolf.

True or false, Im not sure. Just my .02.

Probably because Antix is starting to slowly be fazed out. Its an older lifestyle frame that could easily be replaced by something, ie Batwolf.

True or false, Im not sure. Just my .02.
ugh not the batwolf, i can't wear that frame. :( i really hope it doesnt get fazed out. antix is one of my favorite frames. the only shield frame that i can wear.
i better order a custom antix soon...

some models run years like the Monster Dog some not like the Monster Doggle.....
Oakley probably just take a look how many the sold and than they decide if it´s time or not.
you guys don´t bought enough Antix!!!

Antix /Hijinx being phased out for FC and Batwolf Just the company's nature now MD and SJ also leaving us...they have gone the way of fashion and things get phased out quicker...sad really...The styles like Minutes and SJ's that pulled me in will be gone..I have a feeling a Minute 3.0, if it ever comes, will be the size of a Ten...its the trend...there are more options in store but grab em while u can...

Im planning on ordering the stephen murray hijinx :/ hopefully theyll last long enough for me to buy a few custom pairs.

I love the FC, Batwolf just to big for me. But it's sad seeing these older frames go to the way side like this.