• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Antix Q

I bought the Black tort and sold it immediately as it was too big I would have sworn it was longer than 2 years ago...like Xmas 2007 but I stand corrected ...My guess is the FC/Batwolf is sort of replacing them...Oakley is phasing stuff out a lot quicker Its why I stocked up on Minutes,MP's MD's and SJ's while I could...Even if people consider them outdated I don't care... I look like a fool in the huge styles but I do see people in the store they look great on ...maybe I have head dwarfism for a 5'10 165 lb guy...I dont know...

ha, im 5'11 3/4" and about 163. MD's are real nice frames. those fit me really well. I wouldn't call those frames outdated, they think that sine Oakley releases new frames practically every other month now days. ppl have short term memory lol. jk. But of all the new frames i can only wear the Fuel Cell for sure. That's actually one of the few frames i've fallen in love with so much. :) and that makes me happy. I remember the MP, thought the MD looked a lot better.
Id give you my canteen and MD if they werent so beat up lol. Canteen i thought looked awesome when i first saw them, even ordered a pair on sale through REI, but now days i find them ugly, and dont look good on me at all, i look awful in them.

Oh thanks Its quite alright I have abt 15 MD's 15 MP's 12 Gascan S, 15 SJ and 15 Minutes along with 6 Unknown and 3 Half jackets..at one time I had almost 260 pair but sold the ones I do not wear...Money is tight..I Do think they could have left Md's around in a few colors or create a Pit Bull Small-different than MD but abt the same size as that or pup..Fuel Cell sort of fits but not my style but definitely their best in a while...I couldnt wear the clear frame cuz of sun leakage ...very light sensitive -but they are pretty cool with Chrome lenses..oh yeah I have 3 Canteens too