• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Batwolf; Hawaiian Style

Obombed

Oakley Beginner
hawaii nei
Here is a custom Batwolf. Black ink frame, Ruby iridium lens, and flipped Hawaii State flags. Gotta rock the flags upside down for the Hawaiians!
8554532653_04388b5c65_m.jpg

The nation of Hawaii was illegally annexed and made a state (a topic of extremely heated debate which I don't want to get into with anyone, but being born and raised here, gotta rep for the boys).

I feel ya, brotha. Fight the Man!

Where did you get those Batwolfs with the Hawaiian flag? I've been searching everywhere to find them. I have the Fuel Cell and the Gascan but haven't been able to find the Batwolfs. Those would make the trifecta!!

Where did you get those Batwolfs with the Hawaiian flag? I've been searching everywhere to find them. I have the Fuel Cell and the Gascan but haven't been able to find the Batwolfs. Those would make the trifecta!!

The store is called freaky tiki tropical optical. It's in Waikiki in the outrigger Main hotel ( the one with duke's restaurant). You have to make them custom. They don't sell em off the shelf. You can also buy the icons separately from them at $12 a pair. They also have antix, hijinx, crankcase, and Holbrook with the state flag.