• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom C Six

CigarAficionado

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I didn’t see a thread referencing custom C Six work. I think it would be nice if forum members can see the type of custom work that has been done on this frame. As for me, I have not got any custom C Six, but wouldn’t mind some ideas.

Let see them…

Shocking that no one has shared their custom C Six…
I've done 4 or 5 now. This is my own pair. I don't have any other pics of it handy at the moment.

20220718_190510.jpg

20220718_190514.jpg

Nice!

Custom lenses ?
Are the O icons refinished or true CF ?
They're prizm black polarized lenses. The icons are machined from solid carbon fiber. The orbital is anodized black with the side aluminum bits done in orange. And the titanium arm spines are anodized purple.

They're prizm black polarized lenses. The icons are machined from solid carbon fiber. The orbital is anodized black with the side aluminum bits done in orange. And the titanium arm spines are anodized purple.
Nice, just nice

I’m thinking teal anodized arms, with orange icons and arm spines, and matte black orbitals with DWP lenses. Would be a killer combo

@zwc0442 Are you able to do a CF pattern on the orbitals ? I figured that might be the closest I’ll get to a true CF C Six without getting raped 🤪