• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Cannabis Monster Dog

It looks pretty nice, however I would be pleased if I see another version of the same thing, but a little bit updated. What amazes me the most is the fact that weed is everywhere, I mean, it really looks kinda customized and let me see the person who hasn't used weed in the design of anything, it's impossible. I'd actually suggest to try something more innovative, my sister is a real designer and she does know what might be attractive for the cutomers. She proposed me to recreate all weed stuff using kratom trees. They look pretty interesting and they must look nice on different trees. Not that nice as cannabis stuff of course, but totally worth trying as well. I have even order kratom wholesale in order to check how it feels because this special line may be considered as promotion of kratom, at least I need to know what I am advertising, lol.

It looks pretty nice, however I would be pleased if I see another version of the same thing, but a little bit updated. What amazes me the most is the fact that weed is everywhere, I mean, it really looks kinda customized and let me see the person who hasn't used weed in the design of anything, it's impossible. I'd actually suggest to try something more innovative, my sister is a real designer and she does know what might be attractive for the cutomers. She proposed me to recreate all weed stuff using kratom trees. They look pretty interesting and they must look nice on different trees. Not that nice as cannabis stuff of course, but totally worth trying as well. I have even order kratom wholesale in order to check how it feels because this special line may be considered as promotion of kratom, at least I need to know what I am advertising, lol.

From the looks of your comment, you must get really good weed

I think the glasses are awesome. And I don't have to smoke weed to appreciate Larry's skills, which is proving to be multi-dimensional. I would have worn them. Once upon a time.

Really cool glasses! How are they in use? Didn't they order marijuana there? The reviews are interesting, for me, this is a new source. Before that, there was an unsuccessful experience of buying through a friend, he grew the weed himself, but it turned out - it was a kind of wild variety and didn't give any effect. The last time my sister ordered from getkush.io, but I would like to try to get seeds and grow on my own, naturally just a little - a couple of bushes just for me, not a whole farm:) Have not tried to grow yet, I wonder what kind of conditions does the plant needs?

Really cool glasses! How are they in use? Didn't they order marijuana there? The reviews are interesting, for me, this is a new source. Before that, there was an unsuccessful experience of buying through a friend, he grew the weed himself, but it turned out - it was a kind of wild variety and didn't give any effect. The last time my sister ordered from getkush.io, but I would like to try to get seeds and grow on my own, naturally just a little - a couple of bushes just for me, not a whole farm:) Have not tried to grow yet, I wonder what kind of conditions does the plant needs?
Love this post!

Awesome first post.

Oh boy. 😂

I think you need another