• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Carbon Fibre Juliets - my homage to this wonderful design

Hi Cacatman and All,

Sadly, they are not going as fast as I'd like. Work commitments over the past few months have gone bonkers, but I have made probably about 6 pairs, but they are not finished (polishing and lacquering) yet. I've also made a start on the Romeo's too, so I am desperate to get on with those too....

I'm hoping to get some clear time in the next few weeks to crack on with them. I can then update you with some new piccy's and stuff.

Sorry it's taken so long (much longer than I hoped) but there is progress :)

When I have some new pics, you will be the first to know ...

Hi Cacatman and All,

Sadly, they are not going as fast as I'd like. Work commitments over the past few months have gone bonkers, but I have made probably about 6 pairs, but they are not finished (polishing and lacquering) yet. I've also made a start on the Romeo's too, so I am desperate to get on with those too....

I'm hoping to get some clear time in the next few weeks to crack on with them. I can then update you with some new piccy's and stuff.

Sorry it's taken so long (much longer than I hoped) but there is progress :)

When I have some new pics, you will be the first to know ...
Good work can’t be rushed. As long as we know you’re working on it we will sit patiently waiting!

Back