• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Carbon Fibre Juliets - my homage to this wonderful design

I've also noticed that 99% of the mods on this forum are the least active...
I agree with this, that more mods need to be on the site. Ones that are willing to evolve the rules a bit and Actually enforce rules regularly. Hopefully they shed light to this and get 2-3 more mods rolling that can shed some different input to get things evened out rules wise.

It's been a looooong time since i posted and I bet that people thought I'd disappeared, but I haven't.

Lot's of other 'stuff' got in the way, as is in these strange times, but I am back to looking at these.

Got a bunch of stuff on the bench, but I still get nervous whenever the mention of sales comes up because there does not seem to be a simple line on what would happen if these were for sale.

I mean I don't want to incur the wrath of the mods or Oakley for that matter :shock::shock::shock:

Oh and I'd love to do the Mars, but I don't have a pair of those. But I am now looking to see if I can get the original E-Wires created as I have a couple of pairs of those, but the arms are incredibly thing, so titanium or steel is fine, but I am concerned that the resultant carbon fibre will not be strong enough ....... I shall soon find out ....

It's been a looooong time since i posted and I bet that people thought I'd disappeared, but I haven't.

Lot's of other 'stuff' got in the way, as is in these strange times, but I am back to looking at these.

Got a bunch of stuff on the bench, but I still get nervous whenever the mention of sales comes up because there does not seem to be a simple line on what would happen if these were for sale.

I mean I don't want to incur the wrath of the mods or Oakley for that matter :shock::shock::shock:

Oh and I'd love to do the Mars, but I don't have a pair of those. But I am now looking to see if I can get the original E-Wires created as I have a couple of pairs of those, but the arms are incredibly thing, so titanium or steel is fine, but I am concerned that the resultant carbon fibre will not be strong enough ....... I shall soon find out ....

It’s nice to see you again and everything but....

1627299298022.gif

Good to see you again.
Looking forward to see more pictures of your work, and if it comes to it maybe have a pair of my own.

I'll send you a mars If you make one for me. And I'll pay for the finished product of course

Thanks Guys, good to be back....:smile:

And thanks Chet Manley for the offer of the Mars .... hold that thought and let me see how the E-Wires go first, the arms are thinner than the Juliets and the Romeo's, so it will be interesting to see if I can get them strong enough.

Stick to the X-Metals, mate. Wire frames are nowhere near as popular among Oakley fans as X-Metals.

Latest Posts

Back