• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Custom Cerakote R1 with Dillons and matching Vault

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Still available?

Some people reacted to this post.
Love this set ! Well done and GLWS 🙏

Indeed beautiful pair .. if ur open to parting out I may be interested in the blue Dillons and or the x metal vault .. cheers

Up

Free Bump with the fact that now that LG are offering Dillon style lenses at a quarter of the price it does slightly temper the value of any Glasses fitted with them, Not just these.

Username Hidden said:
Free Bump with the fact that now that LG are offering Dillon style lenses at a quarter of the price it does slightly temper the value of any Glasses fitted with them, Not just these.
I don't know if I agree completely with that buddy.🤔 not to argue or anything but in my opinion dillons are still a ton better than the new Linegear ones. True it may be a third the price(quarter) or whatever but I think those that have dillons and enjoy them will still pay the 250ish they cost cut. A lot will still elect to seek them out too. I love the Linegear ones don't get me wrong but the dillons do look better and are clearer to look though. Plus there's that premium feel to a dillon lense. It's sorta like a corvette vs a Ferrari. People love both but would probably prefer the Ferrari if it was offered and they had the cash. Now if that person wants to pay for it or not is the other question. I like both but the dillons still are my favorite regardless if Linegear ones are out too. Another free bump. Anyways I hope I don't offend anyone.

Username Hidden said:
I don't know if I agree completely with that buddy.🤔 not to argue or anything but in my opinion dillons are still a ton better than the new Linegear ones. True it may be a third the price(quarter) or whatever but I think those that have dillons and enjoy them will still pay the 250ish they cost cut. A lot will still elect to seek them out too. I love the Linegear ones don't get me wrong but the dillons do look better and are clearer to look though. Plus there's that premium feel to a dillon lense. It's sorta like a corvette vs a Ferrari. People love both but would probably prefer the Ferrari if it was offered and they had the cash. Now if that person wants to pay for it or not is the other question. I like both but the dillons still are my favorite regardless if Linegear ones are out too. Another free bump. Anyways I hope I don't offend anyone.
Nicely said sir, I’ve been wanting to compare the two so badly unfortunately looks like mines got lost while in transit. Knowing that i have cut, handled dillons lenses so many times i can just eyeball the darn thing to compare how linegear stacks up vs dillon. But your reference to “premium quality feel” sealed the deal, they might look alike, but it’s that “feeling” that you have a better product (dillon) that counts, never mind the optical quality which dillon represents.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Nicely said sir, I’ve been wanting to compare the two so badly unfortunately looks like mines got lost while in transit. Knowing that i have cut, handled dillons lenses so many times i can just eyeball the darn thing to compare how linegear stacks up vs dillon. But your reference to “premium quality feel” sealed the deal, they might look alike, but it’s that “feeling” that you have a better product (dillon) that counts, never mind the optical quality which dillon represents.
Great analogies from both learned guys. I guess I was coming at it from a "devil's advocate" point of view.
For me my ideology as I am still not totally convinced I like them would (as I like the quality & look of LG's stuff) be to just buy them and i don't think i would then subconsciously say "I am not sure about these, I need to try the Dillons"

But as alluded to, It's what you are used to.

TTT

Damn badass job on those. Sweet looking pair.