• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom clock

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
not sure if I am posting in the right area but trying to judge the interest in a custom clock made from 5mm Perspex and vinyl print image with simple fixings on the back I have yet to fix the mechanism but I am sure you will all get the idea I can do most watches hardest bit is loosing the hands I'd need to sell them for about the £55 or $90 US plus shipping let me know what you think any suggestions thanks spenc
Sorry forgot to add size 570 x 420 mm
image.jpeg

Last edited:
No got it off CL. I understand they were hanging in some Oakley stores. Mine says Miami on the bottom. When the Gearbix came out they had like 6 of these hanging together in the stores with different time zones.

No got it off CL. I understand they were hanging in some Oakley stores. Mine says Miami on the bottom. When the Gearbix came out they had like 6 of these hanging together in the stores with different time zones.

I remember a guy in Ohio that had several Oakley items few year back was selling one of these. Cool item

Latest Posts

Back