• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Crystal (antifreeze?) colored frames?

cowmastermind

Oakley Enthusiast
Minneapolis, MN
Hey OF,

Does anyone know if it’s possible to custom make (3rd party of course) different crystal-colored frames? Namely, the Antifreeze “crystal green” frame color?

Would it be possible to make, say, a Sutro, Radar EV, or a Jawbreaker in the Antifreeze color? Does it require a regular clear frame to do it or what would the process be?

Thanks!

They would require a frame which has a translucent base. Only a few frames, if any, in each line, have a translucent base. I believe there was a thread around here which listed which ones worked. I think it was a thread related to Monster Dogs.

Hey OF,

Does anyone know if it’s possible to custom make (3rd party of course) different crystal-colored frames? Namely, the Antifreeze “crystal green” frame color?

Would it be possible to make, say, a Sutro, Radar EV, or a Jawbreaker in the Antifreeze color? Does it require a regular clear frame to do it or what would the process be?

Thanks!

I do have a custom Radarlock in Antifreeze.

Latest Posts

Back