• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Crystal (antifreeze?) colored frames?

Ya I used to have one and I wish I kept it to make it clear!

I wonder if the radar ev had that. A cleared radar ev Would be sick

There was an unreleased clear colorway which I missed getting my hands on (in Radar EV). Not sure if the silver EVs are like that underneath.

Those are sick!! Nothing beats the real thing though — wish Oakley would bring back the Antifreeze color in some modern frames. The Antifreeze radars are what got me into Oakley way back when.

73ECA79C-A8F8-4013-9541-5E57C5EFA2AE.jpeg

Those are sick!! Nothing beats the real thing though — wish Oakley would bring back the Antifreeze color in some modern frames. The Antifreeze radars are what got me into Oakley way back when.

View attachment 901119

They’re bringing out a new color called translucent celeste that actually looks pretty close, but so far only a frog and the ugly cmdn

View attachment 901119

Agreed. Which is why I still got multiple pairs of Antifreeze Radars 😁😁😁😁😁.

I like this one for the novelty of it. At one point I thought of getting a few other custom clear ones done in other colors but it got too overwhelming.

Agreed. Which is why I still got multiple pairs of Antifreeze Radars 😁😁😁😁😁.

I like this one for the novelty of it. At one point I thought of getting a few other custom clear ones done in other colors but it got too overwhelming.
Ever sell, don’t forget about me. 😂

Back