• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom cut crosshair 1.0

Red Tiger

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
UK
Hello all, is there anyone who can custom cut a pair of Crosshair 1.0 lenses I have 2 pairs of these lenses which have the L edge, oakley decided to have 2 version's of the Crosshair 1.0 lenses a tapered edge version & a L edge version the L version is slightly bigger, is there anyone who can cut these to the smaller tapered version. Thanks

I've sold a couple recently but still have a couple left. What color were you looking for? Actually have to send a couple to the UK tomorrow so could also save on some shipping it it all worked out.

Hello Oakster, sorry I meant to let you know Tuesday that the lenses arrived thanks.

Ideally I would like to have my fire crosshair L version lenses cut to the tapered version unless I can find a frame to fit them.

I have managed to get my L edge version lenses into the frames by using a nail file & carefully filling the edges of the lenses & now they fit into my frames, so pleased...

Back