• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Cut Juliet P42 Iridium Lenses $70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been interested in these lenses since @RoTors posted in the what are you wearing thread with some in an XX. So was pleased to see Chris posting some up for Juliet and had to buy.

They are like a darker persimmon, with the orange cast looking through that that entails, but with a flash of blue iridium much like the Juliet G30 iridium.

Here they are in a recent TiO2 purchase from @Fernando:

image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Next I plan on doing a violet irid. I really like that color.
The violet iridium Juliet's are now for sale!

Username Hidden said:
I have some donor OEM lenses to be machine cut. Can anyone recommend who I can send them to?
Thx
Hey MS Tech I can machine cut almost anything you might need. What frame and what lenses, color/model. If they'll with my fee normally runs $30-32 in THE USA.

Username Hidden said:
Next I plan on doing a violet irid. I really like that color.
I got a Ducati full rubber set sent to UK for $10.52 Express. Interested in the violet iridium Juliet if you can do the same for me as you did for Carrera1963.

Username Hidden said:
I'll happily do that plus shipping on here, if it's sent USPS Express or something rather than through eBay.
How much was postage for your lenses? Did you have to pay customs? Cheers, NuttyOAK13Y

Username Hidden said:
How much was postage for your lenses? Did you have to pay customs? Cheers, NuttyOAK13Y
PMd.

Username Hidden said:
Been interested in these lenses since @RoTors posted in the what are you wearing thread with some in an XX. So was pleased to see Chris posting some up for Juliet and had to buy.

They are like a darker persimmon, with the orange cast looking through that that entails, but with a flash of blue iridium much like the Juliet G30 iridium.

Here they are in a recent TiO2 purchase from @Fernando:

View attachment 176244
Had that lens on a fast jacket they look great. Sold them to a mate who plays golf and he loves them.

OKAY GUYS!!! I just made another set of Custom Cut Juliet P42 Iridium (like Persimmon w/G30 iridium) lenses. I posted them on ebay but would be much happier selling to a forum member! If anyone is interested hit me up here, or go make an offer on ebay!

Link: New Oakley Juliet x Metal P42 Iridium Custom Cut Authentic Replacement Lenses | eBay

Title:
NEW OAKLEY JULIET X-METAL P42 IRIDIUM CUSTOM CUT AUTHENTIC REPLACEMENT LENSES
Item # 281789186317

Cheers Ya'll

Worth taking a look at these if you want an interesting lens for your Juliets, I'm liking the first set a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.