• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Cut Lenses: BNIB : Penny, Juliet, XX Xmetal, Romeo, X-Squared, and Pit Bosses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Perhaps I should try some non-polarized. I’ve just always viewed them being a cheaper product and why not use the best, polarized. Never thought there would be so many cons to polarized lenses.

3f472d0811cb24f2fd189dbd921a07be.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Perhaps I should try some non-polarized. I’ve just always viewed them being a cheaper product and why not use the best, polarized. Never thought there would be so many cons to polarized lenses.
And that's why you need to ask "old" guys rather than decide you young tide pods eating people know best !!

I’m a non-polarized fan, myself. Although, I won’t let it stop me from buying a really cool frame or lens color...

Username Hidden said:
And that's why you need to ask "old" guys rather than decide you young tide pods eating people know best !!

Daaaaamn....Bonz for the win!

Username Hidden said:

:eek::lol: Wow bro, that one cut deep. Good one.

You’ve got to get the tide pods with downy, leaves a sweet after taste

Username Hidden said:
You’ve got to get the tide pods with downy, leaves a sweet after taste
I bet your farts smell good too!!
I'm sorry @Chris A Hardaway I will stop!

Username Hidden said:
Dark tint up here in NY is illegal. And since I am an elected official (even though it is an unpaid office), I don’t need people talking about me getting away with dark tint when they pull cars over up here for it left and right.
Not a moving violation here.....luckily ;)
C30AC498-603F-41B2-8A93-C4E381700B3A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.