• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Cut Lenses: BNIB : Penny, Juliet, XX Xmetal, Romeo, X-Squared, and Pit Bosses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Do u have a torch Polarized already? I have a Juliet set available, but you can read... I need to get some decent prizm Jade polarized lendel already! Hurry up oakley, I need to hook the world up!
Forget that jade crap. We need ruby prizm polarize and 24k prizm polarized

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Do u have a torch Polarized already? I have a Juliet set available, but you can read... I need to get some decent prizm Jade polarized lendel already! Hurry up oakley, I need to hook the world up!
How’s Touch compare with the OO RIP I just got?

Username Hidden said:
How’s Touch compare with the OO RIP I just got?
He did a OO RIP for you and didn’t offer me one? Some people....

Username Hidden said:
He did a OO RIP for you and didn’t offer me one? Some people....
Did you ask? :grin:

How soon do you think you'd be able to get a 24k Prizm Polarized for cuts? So excited for that lens!

I don't have an answer on timing for prizm 24k (or Polarized) yet. I just found out about them.

@htrap2294 I won't get them until Isley starts selling kits. If anyone sees those go for sale PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

@The Dark Gnat @Wicked waited 3 months for those pesky lenses. I used to get them from an eBay seller in Ireland, they were bottle rocket lenses. Oo Red Polar is supposedly discontinued. Flak and bottle rocket kits are sold out through Lux!

@Wicked torch Iridium Polarized Juliet lenses aren't as highly reflective as OO RIP. But are still a very cool DEEP RED shade of mirror. Similar to Ruby but without orange at edges.

BUMP PAGE 1 UPDATED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.