• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Cut Lenses - Which Would You Choose? POLL

What Lens Color For BloodSkull Restoration?

• Black Iridium

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Ruby Iridium

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Other - reply with color and reason why.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
I have to agree with Tungsten, would keep the focus on the blood skulls and not the lenses. Perhaps even bronze. Either one would compliment the colors of the frame but not distract from the unique feature that is the showcase of that frame. Very nice frame by the way.

I have to agree with Tungsten, would keep the focus on the blood skulls and not the lenses. Perhaps even bronze. Either one would compliment the colors of the frame but not distract from the unique feature that is the showcase of that frame. Very nice frame by the way.

Mate, you do know the actual colour of the Blood Skulls, don't you?

42989206942_646186b31a_b.jpg
2018-06-27_10-00-06 by funky-trixtar, on Flickr

Last edited:
Mate, you do know the actual colour of the Blood Skulls, don't you?

View attachment 4939702018-06-27_10-00-06 by funky-trixtar, on Flickr

I do. And I stand by my opinion, especially when you look at his particular frames in the direct sunlight photos he posted. I think it would look pretty cool.

Also it made my day being called mate by a Brit :)

I do. And I stand by my opinion, especially when you look at his particular frames in the direct sunlight photos he posted. I think it would look pretty cool.

Also it made my day being called mate by a Brit :)

That's all well and good, if the colour in those pictures, were the same as the colour that is seen by most people in direct sunlight. However, I happen to believe the actual colour most people will see will be darker than the Blood red, I'd go so far as to say, most people will see black.
However, It's your right to decide, so...…………..be wrong......:D

Back