• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Cut Oakley Lenses on Ebay

ducatiti

I should Work at Oakley
Particularly from a seller named trixie26te? Reasonably priced OEM cut lenses but from the pictures, they look a little thinner than the original ones. Has anyone here dealt with any of the eBay custom cut sellers?

I am a customer of the sponsors here to include chrishardaway but would like to know about these eBay sellers.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks guys. Would love to hear from the others, even to confirm that they are indeed OEM.

Yeah more then a few have bought and said we're not oem..if you look at the pics none of color's look correct at all. The only thing I could imagine he's cutting oem and are that thin are goggle lenses

I gaurantee the custom cuts are fake. This seller also has fake Pettersons on their page(i believe but theres a thread about it in the Frogs section).

When I got mine from this seller I filed a return through ebay. She asked me why I was returning and I explained I knew they were NOT OEM. My money was refunded immediately and the seller did NOT require me to send any of the lenses back.....Because the return shipping would of been a loss for them. And they are fake.

Sure did.

They have the search bar on computers now.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Wow :shock:

Next thing you're gonna tell me is there's this thing where you can type stuff and it can find it for you. :twitch:

Can't wait till they invent something useful like that!

Back