• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom cut POLARIZED ruby red iridium lenses for Penny/Juliet....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever you use be prepared to wait patiently. None of the custom cutters I know do this for a living so try to squeeze in the work into precious free time. Yes I know they are paid for a service, but some things are worth waiting for
:)

Note that the reputable cutters recommended here also offer exemplary service, absorbing the costs of inevitable cutting errors, sourcing lenses, replacing if any genuine fit issues. Not to mention responding to endless advice PMs.

I recommend @InfiniteHero
Thank you!! I had no problem waiting for what's her name to get me those lenses because she had a good reputation. I have no problem waiting for quality and good service...and will gladly pay more for it. Thanks!

I don't want to use someone to make the lenses who has never made lenses for Pennys. I know it's a science...and only certain donor lenses can be used.
The base curve for the Penny is the same for Juliet, so it doesn't really matter if they haven't cut a Penny lens before, as long as they have a template and/or frame to fit.

And yeah, it can take a while to get your cuts but it's always been worth the wait. Salj has always been fine for me, wasn't complex at all - one payment and I had the lens (one set of pink iridium, another of gold clear where I sourced the donor). Stuff happens though - one of the corporate forum sponsors had to cancel a lens order for me after 3 weeks because they couldn't get the lenses from Oakley.

I don't know much about how lenses are made. Shame what happened with my order, I probably would have got a few more sets. Not sure why this happened...I have done business with sooo many people on here. Lots of good folks. Bit annoyed that I wasted a month...I could have taken a different path and have lenses by now.

Maybe a PM on here to try and work things out ? Get what you want to order etc. There's always a way :cool:

Slow and steady wins the race ;);)

I have explained you why it got delayed and i dont want to wish to reiterate the same here by response to his thread but be sure to read fine print before ordering so u dont get "shocked" when a seller tells u you have to pay for shipping when in fact it clearly shows in your paypal bill that it does not include shipping.?i emailed you it took you weeks to get back to me because as you said the email was in your junk mail. Again not seller's fault.

And despite the above, thanks still for still buying from me on ebay.

And like i said if a buyers is not comfortable paying shipping i glad refund your payment. I never want any buyer feel forced to pay something they do not want to pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.