• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Custom Cut Snow Prizm

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi Looking for someone to make a Custom Cut Snow Prizm Lenses to fit my Carbon Blade or Carbon Shift Frame

let me know if you can make them.

Some people reacted to this post.
already asked Chris he don't do lenses for Carbon Blade or Shift i will try zwc0442

Username Hidden said:
already asked Chris he don't do lenses for Carbon Blade or Shift i will try zwc0442
@jdd32 cut some Snow Prizm for my R2, he might be able to help out

My R2

IMG_4030.JPG

IMG_4031.JPG

IMG_4032.JPG

My biggest problem might not even be that I haven't done carbon blades yet. It's more that I can't do snow prizm. They don't even sell that lens to optical accounts.
@Harvey Jacobs
I can actually have Oakley make you a custom lens in many of the iridium colors, even prizm colors (no prizm snow, no prizm polarized). But I can do prizm trail, road, golf, torch, sapphire, etc. Many colors in polarized. These lenses will be genuine Oakley, cut by oakley, with a 2 year scratch warranty. They'll have stealth anti glare coating like Elite lenses did!
You might be looking at $250-350 though. Are you able to install?

i don't have carbon blade. I've carbon shift and it's technically possible to do those

Username Hidden said:
i don't have carbon blade. I've carbon shift and it's technically possible to do those
So you have sapphire snow lenes to cut ??