• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Deadpool XS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For Sale is a Cerakote Custom Deadpool Oakley XS Black/Red with original Box, Coin, and XS Xmetal Case. The Frame is is New Custom Condition. Also included is a brand new, never mounted, set of Oem Custom cut Chrome Iridium Polarized lenses. The stem screws as well as the orbital screws have been cerakoted Black to offset the red orbitals. The Nosebridge screws have been cerakoted Red to offset the Black Nosebridge. I had this XS made awhile back when Deadpool 2 first hit the theaters. I never got around to mounting the Chrome Iridium lenses or even putting the orbital gaskets in for that matter lol. They have never been worn so they are still in perfect condition. The OEM Rubber kit is brand New. I'll include the orbital gaskets in the box. Another set I hate to sell. I Had a Deadpool Display with this the centerpiece but again I really want another 24k XS lol. If you have any questions or need more pictures feel free to PM me. Oh and this is a Fan type Custom XS and has no affiliation with the actual Deadpool items. It was mearly made with the same color scheme to match actual Deadpool items I had. Just thought I'd put that out there in case any affiliated with Marvel was out there lol.

Asking $525 for everything shown Shipped CONUS.
I'll also shipped to Canada but will have to get a shipping quote first. Thanks!!

20180907_005458.jpg

20180907_005542.jpg

20180907_005602.jpg

20180907_005619.jpg

20180907_005639.jpg

20180907_005746.jpg

20180907_010028.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pming

Username Hidden said:
SOLD!! Thanks !! I Hope you enjoy them!

Username Hidden said:
thanks for the tag brother. I hardly ever go into the exchange and haven't at all for a while now with everything going on so I wouldn't have seen this if not for your tag. I owe you one mate!

Username Hidden said:
SOLD!! Thanks !! I Hope you enjoy them!
I'm gonna thoroughly enjoy those red & black Georgia beauties!!! Thanks bro!

Username Hidden said:
thanks for the tag brother. I hardly ever go into the exchange and haven't at all for a while now with everything going on so I wouldn't have seen this if not for your tag. I owe you one mate!

I'm gonna thoroughly enjoy those red & black Georgia beauties!!! Thanks bro!

No worries brother.

I knew you wouldn’t be able to pass these beauties up!

Username Hidden said:
No worries brother.

I knew you wouldn’t be able to pass these beauties up!
You're right I couldn't. I'm a sucker for red & black, plus they're Oaks, plus they're my favorite metal frame, plus football season just started and my fervor is peaking...not good mixtures for saving money, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.