• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Delivery In The UK

shorty1988

Oakley Beginner
Hey

Sorry my first post is immediately bothering you guys for answers but desperate to know if i will have these glasses before i leave.

I ordered some O half jackets. White plasma colour with 2 sets of iridium lenses and the laser etching on one of them. I know the site says 7-14 days plus shipping time but just wanting to see how fast you guys got yours?

I have heard bad stories of it taking up to a month to get them but not sure what to believe.

Hey

Sorry my first post is immediately bothering you guys for answers but desperate to know if i will have these glasses before i leave.

I ordered some O half jackets. White plasma colour with 2 sets of iridium lenses and the laser etching on one of them. I know the site says 7-14 days plus shipping time but just wanting to see how fast you guys got yours?

I have heard bad stories of it taking up to a month to get them but not sure what to believe.

Welcome to the Forum shorty. I ordered a pair of Jawbone earlier this year on the OCP & once the items came off back order they took 10 days to me. Total delivery from placing the order to recieving them was about 21 days. I believe that it takes a little longer with etching but if you go into your account on Oakley it should give you an indication as to how the order is progressing. Bare in mind though that the timescale is not 100% accurate. Post Pic's once you get them though. & beware of this site as it can be halmful to your wallet!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I ordered only yesterday so it only says in process. I hope they come within 10 days that would be perfect.

Got to say loving oakleys customer service.

I recieved an email to say the plasma frames were out of stock. My heart sank and i imagined not getting my sunglasses until after i return from work....in 3 months. The lady told me they expected them to be delivered tomorrow or thursday at the latest and i would recieve them by 16th of december. I am leaving early for work on the 19th and the 16th is the last friday to enable delivery

I replied again a bit worried and asked to confirm everything else was good. She said all parts apart from the frame were in stock and she had made a note in her calendar to ensure it would be dispatch this coming friday to ensure delivery. If they turn up it will be brilliant and if they dont ill still be happy with quick replies, accurate info on my account etc. I never even gave them my full name or account/order no. and they still know who i am. brilliant

Back