• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Dispatch Question

qberrrt

Oakley Beginner
i finally got the funds to make the matte black custom dispatches ive had my eye on for a while and i find out that the only stems available are matte rootbeer and clementine, does anyone here know if and when the matte black will be available or how i can get a hold of oakley, i know they dont do custom dispatch instore, thanks.

Im pretty sure the whole Dispatch line has been discontinued and they don't even sell them in stores anymore :/ It was a great frame!

i finally got the funds to make the matte black custom dispatches ive had my eye on for a while and i find out that the only stems available are matte rootbeer and clementine, does anyone here know if and when the matte black will be available or how i can get a hold of oakley, i know they dont do custom dispatch instore, thanks.

Custom dispatch still available from oakley.com but I can't check the colorways as I'm on my iPad n it doesn't have flash...get in touch with Oakley here customercare@oakley.com very quick response time in my experience.

Back