• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Display Case Plans

A couple individuals asked for these awhile back, and I finally got around to finishing them. I did just recently make a new display, since I wasn't happy with my original. This new design is similar, just wider and a bit deeper. The joints are simple as well. This took me two sheets of 1/2" MDF to make, along with some random scraps of MDF I had laying around. The Lexan/Acrylic is going to be the most expensive part of this project. While not the most difficult/interesting, it's meant to get the job done at a reasonable cost.

At the end of the day, I wanted to make it public so those who couldn't find a display could make their own easily. Super easy to make, and extremely easy to change measurements for your needs.

*Forgot to throw the base, which sits between the two open sections. I also drilled 1/4" holes for the little shelf holder pegs, which I spaced 9" apart on center

View attachment 462582
Wow. You guys are really hardcore

That’ll look sweet! Don’t forget to share pics when you’re done :D
OK - it might be a few months though. Probably wont even start to prepare until sometime in jan-feb. Thanksgiving kicks off a nearly non-stop run of birthdays and holidays all the way thru the 1st week in feb. I never have much spare time during this time of year!